Abstracts selected for poster will be presented as e-Posters during the congress.
Five e-Poster terminals will be available for viewing in the e-Poster area. E-posters must be uploaded before the congress to be visible at the terminals via your account in the Abstract Submission Portal. Deadline for the poster upload is April 5, 2023. Late breaking posters can be uploaded until April 13.
Instructions for Preparation of the e-Poster
1. Please submit 1 file
2. Accepted file: pdf
3. Resolution: 1080 x 1920 Pixel / 16:9 / Portrait Format / Maximum 10MB
4. Please allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
It is not possible to browse within the poster or click on links.
The following e-Poster Tours have been added to the congress program:
– Thursday, April 20 from 12:30-13:15: Guided Poster Tour 1: Melanoma: Epidemiology and others
– Thursday, April 20 from 14:45-15:30: Guided Poster Tour 2: Melanoma: Experimental research, surgery and systemic treatment
– Friday, April 21 from 10:30-11:00: Guided Poster Tour 3: Actinic keratoses and rare skin tumors
– Friday, April 21 from 14:30-15:00: Guided Poster Tour 4: Basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
We cordially invite you to come to the e-Poster Area for your poster category at the above times in order to answer any questions from the audience.